30 June, 2009

Hello, hello, hello!

DIzzy clocking in here!
I'm going to watch a Clockwork orange later today! yaaay!
YOU! REad thAt BoOK!
Here are some more rather joyous Photos of our band members:



CutiE!


SO! in a rather startling update, Maggie and the Bs, as I so lovingly and not at all annoyingly refer to us as, has just a few weeks ago written and recorded three more original songs! YAY! this takes the count up to fifteen, or so Cutie informs me. Is it time for a record? TIme to make our ways into the adoring public's eye? Only time will tell. Only time and the fact that 1/3 of our band is leaving for france, the Aderondacs, and then college in less than a month. Darn that boy's sucess!
SO I suppose that is all for now. I guess it was more like one photo after all. ANyway, more to come! More to come! ... Now for a shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment